Keep your target in sight during night shooting and redirect muzzle blast with the MANAEL Flash Hider & Removable Blast Shield.
Reduce visual impact of muzzle flash with the removable blast shield.
Redirect uncomfortable muzzle blast with elongated side ports and shield cover.
Ideal for hunting and for use with night vision optics.
Flash hider can be use with or without removable shield. Features knurled grip for easy install.
Premium Australian made quality, machined from 4140 steel.
Finished in hot metal blue finish (black) to match most factory barrels.
Support local jobs. This product is 100% Australian made by Aussie firearms manufacturers MANAEL.
- Flash hider with four elongated ports
- Removable blast shield
- Machined from 4140 steel
- Finished with hot metal blue (black)
- Compatible with 1/2x28 muzzle threads or 5/8x24 (contact us for other thread sizes)
- compatible with calibres up to 30 cal (eg 223, 6.5 creedmoor, 308)
- Weight 241 grams
- Dimensions: 70mm x 35mm outer diameter
Instructions for Install
Please read this guide completely before starting installation or use. Ensure your firearm is clear of all ammunition and is verified as unloaded and your firearm is in safe working condition prior to installation and use. Run a patch through your barrel and muzzle devices before use. You are responsible for confirming and complying with your state or territory firearms laws and regulations and where appropriate, advising your state or territory firearms authorities prior to any modification. Please refer to your local state or territory firearms/weapons act and regulations.
- This kit is usually sent with the blast shield attached. It can remain on for install or be removed at the user's preference.
- Ensure muzzle threads on barrel are clean
- Place threaded end of flash hider on muzzle thread of barrel and screw in place. Tighten with a spanner or wrench.
- Screw on blast shield
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought