MPA Matrix Pro [Rem 700 Short Action, Right Hand, Standard Night Vision, Midnight Bronze]
MPA Matrix Pro Chassis
The Matrix Pro Chassis is the next generation of MPA's line up. Each chassis offers a multitude of configurations in grips, thumb rests and trigger finger supports.
The Matrix Pro is designed with the top level PRS/NRL Competitor in mind. As the competitive market changes rapidly, the equipment needed by the top competitive shooters must also evolve. No other company within the long range competitive market has continued to lead this market with new technology like MPA has. The Matrix Pro is the epitome of this product enhancement.
Check out these game changing new features to the Matrix Pro:
- Integrated Comp Side Rails – Not only do these rails provide an incredibly stable platform when shooting in an improvised position using a bag for primary support, the fully machined profile of the fore-end provides the stiffest, most rigid fore-end ever created for PRS/NRL style shooting.
- Innovative Weight Tuning System – Not only does the Matrix Pro utilize a unique internal and external weight tuning system, the chassis design itself has shifted more weight to the front of the chassis and less in the buttstock. This further enhances the ability for each shooter to fine tune their balance point based on his or her specific rifle configuration and desired center balance location.
- Magwell Plate System – The Matrix Pro offers each shooter a series of unique plates that are mounted in front of the Magwell – accomplishing a series of different benefits. These plates protect the magazine during positional use, enhance stability for shooting positional with a rear bag and gives the shooters multiple options to suit their specific shooting style and technique.
- Extended Fore-End. 2″ longer than the Matrix, the exit point on the Matrix Pro RAT RAIL (Arca Rail technology that MPA invented in 2015) now offers a simple exit point for removing a bipod during a stage. Simply slide the bipod off the front of the chassis.
- Quick Release Bag Rider – This offers an adjustment to the height of the rear bag rider with a simple press of a button. This unique system provides extreme levels of flexibility for the shooter when engaging targets at a variety of elevations or if the shooting platform requires changes to the rear bag height. Ever tried to shoot a stage with the bag sitting vertical? Not very stable. With the Matrix Pro, just push a button and now the bag can be compressed properly by the new position of the bag rider.
- 1.350 Channel Diameter – Barrels are getting bigger and the Matrix Pro can handle large Straight profiles without modifying the chassis.
- Weight Redistribution – The Matrix Pro has shifted weight from the Buttstock to the Chassis fore-end. This, along with the Innovative Weight System really gives the Pro an exceptional level of weight balancing options.
Here are some of the key features that make the Matrix revolutionary:
- 1x Swept and 1x Vertical grip included with each chassis
- 3 thumb rest options
- 4 trigger finger support options
- M-Lok slots along the sides and bottom of the chassis fore-end.
- Enhanced buttstock design with butt hook
- Standard or Enhanced Night Vision Bridge
** PLEASE NOTE: Chassis in photos may be equipped with additional accessories that are not included as standard items. Please see standard features section above for complete list of included accessories **
** PLEASE NOTE: In-Stock Chassis will come with a pre-determined set of grips. For custom grip selection, contact us for a custom Chassis order or custom replacement grip order.
Notice on Inlets: MPA Chassis with the Remington 700 Inlet in their prospective Short action configurations fit all Remington 700 actions and clones including but not limited to the following: Bat Machine VR, Curtis Axiom, Curtis Vector, Curtis Helix, Defiance Deviant, Defiance Rebel, Defiance Ruckus, Defiance Elite, Stiller Tac 30, Bighorn TL2, Bighorn TL3, Lonepeak Arms, Kelbly Atlas Tactical, Ga Precision Templar V2, GA precision Tempest, Impact 737R, Surgeon SA
Whether you’re increasing the accuracy capabilities of your existing action, due to the V-Bedding System; adding tactical features to your rifle; or building a precision rifle for long range competitions, our chassis is a platform sure to exceed your expectations.
The V-Bedding system is also configured to allow the user to glass bed the action and straight section of the barrel, if desired.
The chassis is machined on CNC Horizontal Machining Centers to exacting tolerances from 6061 aluminum. The MPA produced buttstock includes an adjustable length of pull, recoil pad with height and cant adjustment, adjustable cheek riser.
- MPA RAT System – Rapid Adjustment Technology – 1.5″ Acra Rail Built into the chassis
- V-Bedding system
- MPA buttstock with adjustable cheek riser and length of pull
- 1 vertical grip, 1 swept grip 2 of the 5 Different Grip Options
- All 3 Thumb Rests Included
- All 4 Trigger Finger Supports Included
- Additional Grips can be purchased separately
- Front Night Vision Bridge Included
- Multiple QD sling swivel locations
- M-Lok Slots on Sides and bottom of Fore-end
- Durable Cerakote finish
- Adjustable length of pull 13.5-14.75″ (can be reduced to 12.5″ upon request. Additional fee may apply)
- Recoil pad is adjustable for height and cant
- Adjustable cheek riser
- Inclinometer leveling system
- Built in Bag Rider with Butthook
- V4 Spigot Mount – Steel Version (Picatinny Rail and Dovetail Plate built in)
- 2 Round Holder
- Chassis Material: 6061 Aluminum Billet
- Chassis Coating: H Series Cerakote
- Magazine Compatibility: AICS and AW (Short Action) & AICS (Long Action)
- Weight: 6.2 lbs
- Fore end Weight: 3.7 lbs
- Buttstock Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Fore end Width: 2.800″
- Overall Length: 38.6″
- Fore end Length: 16.2″
- Max Barrel Diameter: 1.300″ (Barrel Channel is actually 1.350″)
|Masterpiece Arms (MPA)
Others Also Bought
Now from $1,999.00
More From This Category