Want a change from your rear buttstock? Easily convert your SCSA Taipan Rifle or SCSA (Southern Cross Small Arms) TSP X Chassis to accept picatinny rail attachment rear stocks with this Picatinny Stock Adaptor by MANAEL.
Simple to install, this adaptor enables the Taipan Rifle or TSP X Chassis to integrate with any Picatinny rail mount rear stock.
Designed to be hard wearing for anything you can throw at it, and fabricated from 6061 Aluminium to keep weight to a minumum.
Anodized in black.
This listing is for the adaptor only and does not include a rear stock.
Support local jobs. This product is 100% Australian made by Aussie firearms manufacturers MANAEL.
- 100% Australian made
- Fabricated from 6061 billet aluminium
- Anodize black finish
- compatible with the Southern Cross Small Arms (SCSA) TSP X Chassis & Taipan Chassis
Instructions for Use
Please read this guide completely before starting installation or use. Ensure your firearm is clear of all ammunition and is verified as unloaded and your firearm is in safe working condition prior to installation and use. Consult a gunsmith with any queries before attemtping install. You are responsible for confirming and complying with your state or territory firearms laws and regulations and where appropriate, advising your state or territory firearms authorities prior to any modification. Please refer to your local state or territory firearms/weapons act and regulations.
- Remove existing SCSA TSP X Chassis rear stock. There is a bolt holding it in place. You will need to unscrew this with an allen key. Keep the bolt somewhere safe.
- Place adaptor onto rear of Chassis. Secure it in place with the TSP X bolt.
- The chassis is ready for picatinny rail stock install
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought