Arca-Swiss mounting rail by MANAEL, 2 Mlok Slot / 17.5cm length. Turn the foreend of your stock or chassis into a mounting surface for Arca-Swiss compliant accessories (clamps available here).
This rail is ideal for long range shooters wanting more range and extend their bipods further forward, or a stable surface for mounting accessories.
MANAEL also a range of size rails (available here), so there's a solution for every stock including compact hunting setups.
It is one of the thickest rails on the market, fabricated from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium to offer superior strength and durability without the weight.
Australian Made by MANAEL and Ignition Custom Engineering (Australia's leading precision and practical manufacturing gunsmiths) in Adelaide South Australia. Covered by guarantee of local made quality and aftermarket service.
The MANAEL Arca Swiss Rail 2 Slot 17.5cm features:
- Dovetail inlet along lengths to accommodate standard arca swiss mounted accessories.
- Compatible with standard arca swiss hardware.
- Matching MANAEL Arca-Swiss clamps and hardware here.
- Fabricated from billet aircraft grade aluminium to be lightweight and highly corrosion resistant
- Length markers for shooter reference; easily remember optimum accessory location even with quick ajustments.
- Provides a flat stable and hard wearing surface for the foreend, making it ideal for barricade shooting or resting on whatever you can find when hunting in the field, without damage to your stock.
- Convenient and easily adjustabe mounting point for arca rail accessories such as bipod clamps and barricade stops.
- Infinite flexibility in in where you place accessories.
- Easily fits to tripod.
- Arcaswiss is a standard in mounting hardware, steming from camera optic technology.
This kit includes:
- Arca-swiss rail - 2 Mlok slots (17.5cm/ 6.69" overall length)
- 3x Mlok nut & counter sunk screw
- 3x Caphead screws
- 3x spiked T-nuts
- Matching clamps and mounts available here
Hardware is provided for installation into existing stocks and chassis. Gunsmith install is recommended. We can easly take care of this at our Adelaide workshop. Contact us for intallation quotes.
Others Also Bought