WFA1-L Bolt Action Rifle [Barrel: 20" length, heavy profile] [Calibre: 223 Wylde] [Upper Receiver: S
A modern sporting bolt-action rifle designed and manufactured in Australia by Warwick Firearms.
The WFA1-L is a lighter and sleeker re-design of the original WFA1 rifle. Features a straight pull spring assisted bolt action. Monolithic upper receiver to create a modular firearm with a multi calibre capability.
Ignition Custom Engineering are South Australian distributors and are proud to be your local point of contact for Warwick Firearms and the WFA1-L.
WFA1-L Price includes:
- WFA1-L Rifle
- Calibre 223 Wylde or 300 Blackout
- Available with heavy or light profile barrel, 14", 16" or 20" length.
- Short or Long Upper Reciever with Keymod or Mlok interface for mounting accessories.
- Black finish
- Magpul MOE (fixed) butt stock in black (FDE or Olive Drab available by request).
- A2 grip in black
- Complementary Plastic Hard Case (122 x 24 cm)
- 10 round magazine (additional magazines + extensions available separately)
Options by request (additional costs may apply. contact us for price)
- A2 butt stock in black
- MOE grip in black, Olive Drab or FDE
- Colour finishes: raw, nickle plated, Cerakote
- Custom Cerakote including pearlescent, colour shift, metallic flake, kryptech and patterns
- Shipping to preferred dealer
Custom Upgrades available separately: Ignition Custom offers a range of products and upgrades including the Forward Assist Bolt Action (FABA) Kit, triggers, magazines & mag extensions, custom cerakote and muzzle brakes.
Lead times: Approxmiately four weeks to arrive at our workshop
Shipping/Pick Up: Transfer fees may apply. A valid firearms license and approxed permit to acquire form are required to pick the goods up from the store. You may submit a PTA yourself by mail (SAPOL can advise lead times). Ignition Custom can process PTAs electronically, which normally takes 1-5 days (if you already have rifles in the same category) there is a fee for electronic PTAs. After placing an order with us we can confirm serial number and other PTA details in about 3-4 weeks to begin the process. Please note there are no refunds for change of mind or refusal of PTA on this product. Goods which are not claimed within 3 months from date of order will incur storage fees.
Ignition Custom Engineering dealer license number: 333089B
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought
More From This Category