WFA1 Conversion for FABA (includes FABA kit + install)
FABA Mlok style
Convert the older Warwick Firearms WFA1 Rifle to accommodate the FABA Kit. This is an online "contactless" service.
These modifications are done in the security of our fully licensed manufacture workshop by our experieced gunsmithing team.
- It includes milling the rails off the sides and bottom of the Warwick WFA1 Rifle
- Cutting new M-lok slots along upper reciever
- Cerakote finish to match original colour
- Option to include a FABA Kit and complimentary install (select in drop down menu)
- Please note if your Warwick is an anodized or electroplated finish additional costs may be incurred and will be discussed before work begins.
- Complete the checkout process
- Post your upper reciever & bolt carrier only (do not post the lower reciever!) to us and include your order number. Alternatively you can drop it off in person or transfer through a firearms dealer.
- Our team will be in touch once it arrives to confirm the job
- We will contact you again when its ready to ship out
- Tracking is provided for return shipping
- The process takes 2-4 weeks + shipping time
Chose from the followong options:
(removing of rails)
Modifications + Cerakote finish
Include FABA Kt
|Brand||Ignition Custom Engineering|