The Hawk Hill Custom "RMD" or Rifle Mounted Data-Holder, also known as a DOPE holder, is designed to revolutionize target data management.
Flexible design with multi axis rotations allows target data and information to be easily viewed without changing shooting position .
Rugged construction will hold up to the demands of competition shooting and the toughest hunting, field and combat conditions. Easily folds away when not in use.
Available as sphur-mount or picatinny-mount options (select from drop down menu)
- Mounts to Picatinny rail with no tools OR Sphur Mount (select from drop down menu)
- Rugged, yet light weight 7075 aluminum
- MIL-A-8625F TYPE III Hardcoat Anodize
- All Stainless Steel Hardware
- Detent click multi-axis rotation
- Coated stainless external screws for a blacked-out look and extreme corrosion resistance
- Comes with White Kydex card holder and wet erase pen to write directly on card, 2 alcohol wipes
- Industrial strength velcro for attaching various objects to card
Hawk Hill suggests:
Tips for displaying data on the RMD - the included white card and wet erase pen are a great way to view data. Included wet erase pen easily wipes off with water. Allow wet erase pen to dry a few seconds before touching.
Data can be applied to RMD with a strip of masking tape and a sharpie marker. There are many ways to use the RMD, these are suggestions.
<iframe width=' src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/T57y4pUgEL0" height="315" allowfullscreen="" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" frameborder="0" 560"="">
Others Also Bought
More From This Category