Completely Aussie made by our gunsmiths in Adelaide with a lifetime warranty, this kit will increase capacity of the Uzkon shotgun by 2 shots or 5 shots.
The modification requires cutting the tube and uses the factory spring - all you need is power tools and a steady hand (or contact us and we can fit it free while you wait at our workshop in Adelaide). We provide instructions and all the other components. Can be reconverted to factory capacity.
You can opt to have your tube in stainless finish or black Cerakote.
Each kit includes
- Extension Tube - Stainless steel (higher grade than regular steel tube, resistant to rust and hard wearing)
- ICEng easy-grip aftermarket hex nut
- ICEng Ultralilte barrel clamp to improve rigidity and reduce flex and wear on working parts
- Tube finished in Stainless Steel or Cerakote Black (nut and clamp in alu or black anodized to match)
- Free postage or free fitting from our workshop in Adelaide (no credit card surcharge)
Which kit should I get?
You can fit either the +2 or +5 kit to the 20 or 28" models, but we recommend using a +2 on the 20" barrel version and the +5 on the 28" as these sizes line up with the barrel end.
We endeavor keep this item in stock but there may be a two week wait on this item from date of order.
The fine print....
You must supply us with a copy of your valid firearms licence before we can ship it out, alternatively we can send it to your local dealer for collection. These may be a restricted item in your local state. You are responsible for confirming and complying with your state or territory firearms laws and regulations and where appropriate, advising your state or territory firearms authorities prior to any modification or purchase. Please see our full terms and conditions.