Robust yet delicate for utmost performance – and ready for you to fit in your Rem 700 in Right Hand or Left Hand configuration.
Adjustable pull weight as low as 8oz and finished in Carbo Nitride Coating (improves long-term wear, provides above-military grade corrosion resistance and increases lubricity to your trigger).
This self-contained drop in trigger is ready to install. Contact us if you would like a price to have it professionally installed by our gunsmiths.
- Lightweight 6061-T6 CNC Machined aluminum housing with Wire EDM cut, Heat treated Tool steel trigger and sears.
- Double sear design.
- Timney Golden Elite coloured housing.
- Two position, trigger blocking side safety.
- Fully adjustable Sear Engagement, Over-travel, and pull weight from 680g to 1.8kg (8oz.-4lbs)
- Available in blue (black) and Nickel Plated.
- Teflon nickel coated Sears
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping Australia wide
What does "Custom Order" mean? It means these are on backorder awaiting delivery or available by request. Generally "custom order" items will have a 4-6 week delivery time. In stock items will ship shortly after your order.
- All 700 Actioned clones
- Christensen Arms Carbon One
- Les Bear Tactical Bolt Action
- Model 673
- Model 700 200th Ann. LTD. ED.
- Model 700 5-R Series Gen 2
- Model 700 ADL 200th Ann CE
- Model 700 American Wilderness Rifle
- Model 700 BDL
- Model 700 CDL
- Model 700 CDL SF
- Model 700 Long Range
- Model 700 Magpul
- Model 700 Mountain Stainless Steel
- Model 700 Sendero SF II
- Model 700 SPS
- Model 700 SPS Camo
- Model 700 SPS Compact
- Model 700 SPS Stainless
- Model 700 SPS Tactical
- Model 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD
- Model 700 SPS Threaded Barrel
- Model 700 SPS Varmint
- Model 700 Stainless 5-R Mil - Spec
- Model 700 Stainless 5-R Threaded Barrel
- Model 700 Tactical Chassis
- Model 700 Varmint SF
- Model 700 VLS
- Model 700 VTR
- Model 700 VTR Stainless Steel
- Model 700 XCR Compact Tactical
- Model 700 XCR Tactical
- Model 721
- Model 722
- Model 725
- Nesika Tactical Action
- Remington XP-100R
- Sendero Reminton M722