Check ballistic data without moving out of your shooting position. Cuts down on wasted movement and wasted time during competition.
The RDS attaches to the picatinny rail and held in place with socket head cap screws (tooling provided in the kit).
The friction pivot joints mean you can set it up for left or right hand viewing, at any number of angles. It also folds out of the way for ease of storage when not in use.
Ballistic data can be recorded on provided blank DOPE cards, or written directly on the vinyl protective sleeve with either a whiteboard marker, map pen, or grease pencil.
- Mounts directly to Picatinny rail
- Low profile - will fit under low optics
- Light weight reinforced chrystaline polymer bodies
- Stainless steel and brass fasteners
- Friction pivot joints hold in any position, including left or right hand, or folded flat out of view
- Chemical and corrosion resistant
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in USA
- Free standard shipping Australia wide