The BA Lite is a compact, lightweight and versatile chassis designed for precision performance in competition and hunting, where weight and balance are a factor.
Compatible with the MPA line of accessories (such as the RAT base, bag riders, monopods, side picatinny rails, night vision bridge, spigot mount) and comes ready with multiple QD points.
Masterpiece have used their unique pocketing system to reduce weight and increase structural integrity of the BA Lite Chassis, bringing total weight to 2.9lb.
Masterpiece Chassis have an incorporated magazine feeding system (do not require bottom metals) and are compatible with the AI magazines.
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- V-Bedding System
- MPA Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Riser and Length of Pull (using set screws)
- A2 Pistol Grip
- Lower Picatinny Rail
- Multiple QD Sling Swivel locations
- Durable Cerakote finish
- Unique Pocketing System reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable Length of Pull 13.75-14.75″
- Recoil pad is adjustable for height and cant
- Built in bubble level
- Machined thumb notch
- Adjustable Monopod can be added to the BA Lite.
- Spigot Mount can be added to the BA Lite.
- 2.9 lbs
Available to suit:
- Left and Right handed options
- Remington 700 Short Action or Long Action
- MANAEL Short Action or Long Action
- Savage Short Action or Long Action
- Howa Short Action
- Stiller Ta 30, 300, 338
- Surgeon 1086 Long Action, 591 Short Action
- Badger M2013
- Bighorn TL2, TL3
- Curtis Custom Axiom
- Defiance Deviant Short Action or Long Action
- Defiance XM Medium Action
- Kelby Atlas Tac Short Action or Long Action
NOTE: The maximum barrel profile without modification to the barrel channel, is an M24 contour. Custom orders can be made for contours up to 1.250 straight profile.
- Sniper Green
- Flat Dark Earth
- NRA Blue
- USMC Red
ARE THESE CHASSIS IN STOCK?
The MPA BA Lite Chassis listed in the drop down are ready to ship from our Adelaide workshop. If you want something different, please select "custom order" and let us know your rifle action model and calibre, barrel profile and colour. We will confirm it with you, then raise the order with MPA directly.
Please allow 6 months for custom orders.
We try to keep these on the shelf but they are very popular and often pre-sell before leaving the USA. By placing an order, if we have an incoming matching configuration we will automatically allocate it to you.