The BA Hybrid is the latest from Masterpiece Arms. Weighing a little below 3lb, it offers agility and maneuverability with the longer foreend of the BA Competition chassis.
The Hybrid chassis features Masterpiece Arms' Unique Pocketing System to reduce weight with maximum structural integrity.
A new feature in the Hybrid is the MPA Weight Tuning System (available separetely). This gives the shooter the ability to increase the chassis weight up to 6lbs, or alter the balance point of the rifle assembly. Ideal for F Class or other competitions where weight restrictions may be in place.
Compatible with the full range of Masterpiece Arms accessories (including user located side rails, monopod, RAT base, spigot mount, and more).
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- V-Bedding System
- MPA Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Riser and Length of Pull (13.5-14.75", other sizes by request)
- EVG Pistol Grip
- Bag Rider
- Lower Picatinny Rail
- Multiple QD Sling Swivel Locations
- Adjustable recoil pad for height and cant
- Built in leveling system (inclinometer)
- Machined Thumb Notch
- Durable Cerakote Finish
- Compatible with AICS magazines
- 3.5 lbs (without recoil pad and standard A2 Grip)
Available to suit:
- Left and Right handed options
- Remington 700 Short Action or Long Action
- MANAEL Short Action or Long Action
- Stiller Tac 30
- Surgeon 591 Short Action
- Bighorn TL2, TL3
- Curtis Custom Axiom
- Defiance Deviant and Rebel Short Action
- Kelby Atlas Tac Short Action or Long Action
NOTE: The maximum barrel profile without modification to the barrel channel, is an M24 contour. Custom orders can be made for contours up to 1.250 straight profile.
- Sniper Green
- Flat Dark Earth
- NRA Blue
- USMC Red
ARE THESE CHASSIS IN STOCK?
The MPA BA Lite Chassis listed in the drop down are ready to ship from our Adelaide workshop. If you want something different, please select "custom order" and let us know your rifle action model and calibre, barrel profile and colour. We will confirm it with you, then raise the order with MPA directly.
Please allow 6 months for custom orders.
We try to keep these on the shelf but they are very popular and often pre-sell before leaving the USA. By placing an order, if we have an incoming matching configuration we will automatically allocate it to you.