This mag extension kit will increase capacity of the Pardus LAX12 lever action shotgun by 2- 3 shots using the +2 kit OR 5-6 shots using the +5 kit. It includes all the components for a "do it yourself" install or we can install for you on pickup. You will need to cut the tube as part of the process. Instructions are provided after purchase.
It can be converted back to factory capacity.
Which extension kit is best for me?
+2 kit - increases capacity by two extra shots to a total capacity of 7 shots). Ideal for the 20" barel Pardus.
+5 kit - increases capacity by extra five shots to a total capacity of 10 shots. Ideal for the 28" Pardus.
What does it include?
- High grade stainless steel extension tube
- Finish in your choice of Stainless Steel or Black Cerakote (rust resistant and harder wearing then blue or paint)
- ICEng hex magazine nut
- ICEng Ultralite barrel clamp to increase overall rigidity to reduce flex and fatigue of working parts
- Replacement spring (+5 kits only)
- Free standard shipping Australia or we can fit it free on collection from our workshop in Adelaide
This kit is completely Aussie made, fabricated and made by our gunsmithing team here in Adelaide, South Australia.
We endeavor to keep these kits in stock but at times there may be a 2-4 wait on this item from date of order.
The fine print....
You must email us with a copy of your valid firearms licence before we can ship it out, (alternatively we can send it to your local dealer for collection). This is a condition of sale, similar to ammo sales. These may be a restricted item in your local state. You are responsible for confirming and complying with your state or territory firearms laws and regulations and where appropriate, advising your state or territory firearms authorities prior to any modification or purchase.