One-piece optics scope mounting system by Masterpiece Arms (MPA).
Designed to provide a superior stable solution to mounting high performance optics for rifles with picatinny rail scope bases.
Precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminium, this system provides more than 3.5″ of rail interface for extreme lockup on the scope base.
Where some systems "pinch" the rail, the MPA Scope Mount features a NATO spec rail interface system pulls the mount onto the top of the pic rail, providing more than 200% more rail contact than other competitive mounting systems.
- Designed to handle large objectives up to 56mm (34mm Mount) and 50mm (30mm Mount).
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize.
- Horizontal split rings.
- The interface ensures positive engagement for both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- Absolute Return to Zero via multiple locking lugs located on the bottom of the rail interface.
- Available for various scope diameter, height and MOA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Length 4.760″
- Weight 6.8 oz
- Extreme Bore Size Consistency within +/- .0002″
- Roundness and Cylindricity of Bore within .0002″
- Provides the end user the ability to confidently move the optic/mount to multiple rifles with simple windage and elevation adjustments.
- Superior clamping surface to ensure maximum rail engagement.
- Rail to Optic Center 1.060 (30mm & 1″), 1.125 & 1.250” (34mm) & 1.250 (35mm)
For proper selection of the correct mount, see the data below to match the proper MPA BA Mount to your optic:
MPA BA 1.060″ Height – Erector Housing to main tube measurement of 0.145″ or shorter.
MPA BA 1.125″ Height – Erector Housing to main tube measurement of 0.210″ or shorter
MPA BA 1.250 Height – Erector Housing to main tube measurement of 0.330″ or shorter
Pic rail to scope center line height varies.
1″ & 30mm versions are 1.060″.
34mm are 1.060″, 1.125, 1.250 & 1.500.
The 35mm & 36mm mount measurement is 1.250″
|Brand||Masterpiece Arms (MPA)|
Others Also Bought