MPA Chassis Competition Side Rails [Chassis type: MPA BA Competition] [Colour: Black]
Competition Side Rails, designed for the BA Comp chassis, provide enhanced stability when shooting “positional” in PRS or NRL Style competitions.
Adds approximately 75% more width to the bottom of the fore-end, making the rifle more stable when shooting off positional bags. The radius section on the bottom of the rails provides a more comfortable grip of the fore-end when moving and changing positions.
The side rails are compatible with the Gray Ops CNC Side Rail Weights.
- Left and right side rail
- 8 “t-nuts” (MPA Competition Chassis) or 8x M-lok Nuts (Matrix/ESR)
- 8 fasteners for attaching the rails to the nuts
- 8 fasteners for attaching to the MPA Internal Weight System.
Custom orders can be raised for other colours including FDE, Mil Spec OD Green, Gunmetal, Tungsten, Midnight Bronze, NRA Blue, and USMC Red, other Cerakote colours and gun Candy finishes. Extra costs may apply. Lead time can be 3 to 5 months.
See below for compatibility with various arca clamp products:
- MPA RAT Clamp & RAT Accessories – Compatible
- Area 419 Knob type Arcalock Clamp – Compatible
- GrayOps Mini Plate Pro – Compatible
- GrayOps Mag Cut Mini Plate – Not Compatible
- GrayOps Amp Elite Multi Plate – Compatible
- GrayOps Arca Rail Clamp – Throw Lever Style – Compatible
- Area 419 Harris Bipod Arca Clamp Kit – Compatible
- Really Right Stuff BTC-Pro Clamp – Not Compatible
- Really Right Stuff EVO-CA Throw Lever Clamp – Compatible
- Really Right Stuff SC-LR Throw Lever Clamp – Compatible
- Really Right Stuff HC-Pro Clamp for Harris Bipod – Not Compatible
- Cyke Pod Bipods – Compatible
- Cruxord Tripos – Compatible
- Leofoto Tripods with Throw Lever Clamp – Compatible
- RRS Tripos with Throw Lever Clamp – Compatible
To summarize, most, if not all, throw lever clamps will work with our Comp Side Rails. Most Knob/Thumb Wheel Type Clamps will not function properly.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fwkcU5KoEJ0" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>