Bravo Chassis: The Bravo provides you with the essential chassis benefits combined with conventional target/varmint ergonomics all at a modest price.
The Bravo is designed with comfort in mind. The precisely machined bedding area will put your action in its happy place nearly like it was custom bedded in there.
The full-length stiff aluminum backbone will not allow the forend to flex on you but does allow design modularity with loads of accessories and even other KRG chassis.
The ergonomic adjustments are just what you need to fit your frame so you can pull off the difficult shots.
Of course it takes AICS mags right out of the box.
It's light. It's comfortable. It's modular. It's good looking. And it's in the budget. You will love it.
- The Howa Bravo is only available in short action. KRG has no current plans for long action or mini-action inlets.
- The Tikka inlet accepts T3, T3x, and CTR versions, however slight mods may be required on the trigger-guard for the T3 TAC A1 to function properly. Tikka rifles accept AICS pattern mags with the exception of the Magpul AICS polymer mags.
- All KRG chassis take AICS magazines with nothing extra needed, the magazine is not included.
- Bravo chassis now come with polymer mag release button and still come with the 1-3 LOP spacer kit which allows LOP up to 14" approx, more spacers available for longer LOP.
- Remington 700 long action chassis come with the full Whiskey-3 forend and take 3.850" (CIP) length AICS pattern magazines or 3.715" AICS mags with included spacer.
- The Bravo Chassis DOES NOT come with the Hook-Style Cover, this is a separate add on.
- Actions with trigger hangers will not work without mods to the chassis, hanger, or both.
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought
More From This Category