Lightweight and reliable, Grayboe's latest offering the Trekker is perfect for your next hunting rifle.
Weighing just 23 ounces (650 grams) its ideal for backpack hunting, stalking or any trip where you want to keep it light.
Combined with the stiff and strong quality we have come to know and love from Grayboe.
Comfortable grip position, even in prone positions with vertical grip and thumbshelf. Easy grip while walking with the unique buttstock shape.
Limbsaver recoil pad mitigates recoil like a dream to keep you comfortable in action.
- Vertical Grip with thumbshelf
- Adjustable Length of Pull to fit any size shooter
- Fits all barrel contours up to a Proof Sendero barrel
- Embedded bubble level to ensure rifle is level to the ground
- Fits all aftermarket Remington 700 clone actions
- 1" Limbsaver Airtech recoil pad that mitigates recoil like a dream
- No glass bedding required
- Arrives to you drop in ready, bolt your rifle on and go shoot
- Ambidextrous grip
- Available left and right inlet
Each stock comes with
Adjustable spacer system with 1" Limbsaver Airtech recoil pad providing
13.25" - 14.25" Length of Pull adjustment.
2 studs up front for bipod/sling attachment or Picatinny rail (sold separately).
1 rear stud at bottom of buttstock.
Aluminum pillar bedded.
Weighs approx 23 ounces