With a host of premium features, lightweight and durable, the Grayboe Phoenix is the answer for any hunting and competition crossover rifle.
Featuring the Grayboe quality we've come to know and love here at Ignition Custom Engineering.
- Weighs only 32 ounces
- Fully adjustable cheek rest & butt stock to fit any shooter
- Wide and flat forearm for enhanced stability on a rest or pack
- Vertical grip with thumbshelf
- Fits any barrel contour up to 1.250" straight. You can now change out barrels with a barrel nut and not have to modify the stocks barrel channel in any way
- Grayboe memory foam recoil pad that mitigates recoil like a dream
- Embedded bubble level to ensure rifle is level to the ground
- Fits all aftermarket Remington 700 clone actions
- Arrives to you drop in ready, bolt your rifle on and go shoot
- Ambidextrous body (no bias in the comb or grip to either side)
STOCK COMES WITH:
- Adjustable spacer system with 1" Grayboe memory foam recoil pad providing 12.75" - 13.75" Length of Pull adjustment. (additional spacers can be purchased if longer LOP is needed).
- Adjustable cheek piece with low profile adjustment screw included. (Left hand shooters will want to use the low profile screw).
- Embedded bubble level
- 4 Flush cups installed on RH & LH sides for sling
- 2 MLOK rails installed on bottom of forend
- Aluminum pillar bedded
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought