Apex Tactical trigger kit for M&P, taking a standard striker-fired trigger pull and elevating it to a trigger as close to that in a single-action 1911 that you can get in a polymer duty gun.
This patented kit is engineered to provide the M&P pistol owner with a smooth, consistent trigger pull with the advantages of shorter over-travel and shortened trigger reset.
Using a combination of the Apex springs and factory sear and trigger return springs allows the user to set the trigger pull weight within a range suitable for duty/carry down to a weight desired for competition. This
- Reduce trigger pull weight to approx. 3 to 4 lbs.
- Reduce overall trigger travel by approximately 40%
- Reduce trigger pre-travel, over-travel and reset distance
- Smooth the uptake and reset
- Deliver a crisp trigger break
- Maintain factory safety values with a center mounted pivoting safety
- Direct drop-in replacement parts, not fitting required
All Smith & Wesson original centerfire M&P models. NOTE: Requires use of sear housing block designed for large size sear plunger and spring (current production as of June 2011).
Does Not Fit These Guns
Not for use in the M&P M2.0 models, any M&P Shield models, or .22 caliber M&P models.
- 1 ea. Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger
- 1 ea. 3-Dot Forward Set Sear
- 1 ea. Heavy Duty Trigger Return Spring (Green)
- 1 ea. Duty/Carry Trigger Return Spring (Silver)
- 1 ea. Sear Spring
- 1 ea. Blue RAM Spring
- 1 ea. Ultimate Striker Block
- 1 ea. Striker Block Spring
- 1 ea. Talon Tactical Tool
- 1 ea. Slave Pin
Installation guide by Apex Tactical